Nevada County Fair tickets on sale now
July 30, 2017
Tickets for the Nevada County Fair are on sale now.
Early purchases for admission, carnival tickets and arena events are cheaper than at the gate. The fair office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and guest services will be open specifically for ticket sales on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tickets are also available at NevadaCountyFair.com.
Tickets purchased before 5 p.m. on Aug. 8 get an admission ticket for $6. Also available is a "Be a Kid Again" adult admission ticket for Thursday of the fair for only $4 as well as other pre-sale offers like a five-day fair pass with unlimited entry for $30; an event parking pass for $25; or a carnival ride bracelet, good for unlimited rides for any one day, for $25.
Also available are arena event tickets — including tickets to this year's Destruction Derby. Tickets are now on sale for the Flying U Extreme Rodeo on Wednesday and Thursday night; Monster Trucks and Tuff Trucks on Friday and Saturday night; and the Destruction Derby on Sunday night.
Early tickets can be bought online at NevadaCountyFair.com, call 530-273-6217 or go to the fair office on McCourtney Road.
Recommended Stories For You
After Aug. 8, ticket prices for the fair are $9 for adults, $6 for seniors, $4 for children 6-12, and free to children under the age of 5.
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Three new cannabis businesses get go-ahead from Nevada City Planning Commission
- Audrey Denney, Doug LaMalfa battle for 1st Congressional District seat
- Meet your merchant: Break Caffe´ in Grass Valley melds a winning combination of local businesses
- Man charged with arson after allegedly starting fire