Breweries & Tap Houses
June 27, 2017
Jernigan's Tap House and Grill
An ale house and family restaurant featuring fresh, draft beers, delicious food, and sports on the big screens.
123 Argall Way, Nevada City
Ol' Republic Brewery
Award winning ales, lagers, and stouts. Live music some nights.
124 Argall Way, Nevada City
Pete's Pizza and Tap House
Always a great selection of beers on tap, along with handmade, stone baked pizzas by the slice or pie.
114 W Main St., Grass Valley
Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Co.
Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hand crafted beer and baked goods, as well as local and organic ingredients and a menu that changes weekly.
211 Commercial St., Nevada City
Recommended Stories For You
1849 Brewing Company, Inc.
Will offer signature brews and wines, as well as a wood fired pizza oven.
464 Sutton Way, Grass Valley
Grass Valley Brewing Company
Craft brewery coming to downtown Grass Valley, offering classic and innovative beers.
141 E Main St., Grass Valley
Twisted Ale Tap House and Grille
Offering 30 taps of craft beer, local wines, and great food
116 Neal Street, Grass Valley
Trending In: Visitor
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- 30-unit housing development proposed for Grass Valley
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development