Authorities ID one person in fuel tanker wreck
February 5, 2018
Placer County authorities have identified one of the drivers in last week’s fuel tanker wreck as John Drew, 49, of Reno, Nevada.
Drew, driving a Peterbilt big rig around 10:10 a.m. Wednesday on Highway 20, near Bowman Lake Road, was involved in a fatal crash with a Kilroy’s Towing Service truck. The identity of the tow truck driver remains unknown, authorities said.
Check back for more on this story.
Trending In: Trending
- Suspect arrested for murder of missing Vietnam veteran Stan Norman
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Grass Valley police: Cab driver assaulted customer with heavy flashlight
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- Lake Wildwood advisory still in effect