Authorities ID one person in fuel tanker wreck
February 5, 2018
Placer County authorities have identified one of the drivers in last week’s fuel tanker wreck as John Drew, 49, of Reno, Nevada.
Drew, driving a Peterbilt big rig around 10:10 a.m. Wednesday on Highway 20, near Bowman Lake Road, was involved in a fatal crash with a Kilroy’s Towing Service truck. The identity of the tow truck driver remains unknown, authorities said.
Check back for more on this story.
Trending In: Trending
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Nevada City cannabis dispensary gets approval for adult-use sales
- Nevada City man faces felonies for honey oil lab
- THE UNION NOW: Live feed from the newsroom