Nevada County wreck: Traffic back to normal after Highway 49 wreck
December 8, 2017
UPDATE at 5 p.m.:
The wreck appears to have been cleared and traffic has returned to normal, a Caltrans map shows.
UPDATE at 4:34 p.m.:
At least one person received a minor injury in the wreck, CHP said.
UPDATE at 4:09 p.m.:
Caltrans states that one northbound lane is blocked.
Recommended Stories For You
A Friday afternoon wreck has slowed traffic on Highway 49, north of Alta Sierra, the California Highway Patrol reports.
The 3:56 p.m. wreck involved two vehicles. Traffic is slowed in both north and southbound lanes, a Caltrans map shows.
Trending In: Main Headline
- UPDATED: Fire units on scene at structure fire on Mill Street in Grass Valley
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender
- Bear River High School taps Lyman Gilmore’s Roberts as new principal