Nevada County sheriff: Deputies bust largest honey oil lab ever seen
August 10, 2018
The largest honey oil lab ever seen by Nevada County authorities was sitting in plain sight on Victoria Drive, Sheriff Keith Royal said.
Deputies responded around 2 p.m. Wednesday to the home after someone made a marijuana nuisance complaint. The home had no gate, and the officers approached the home, Royal said.
"The garage is open and we see a honey oil lab in the garage," he added. "We find the largest honey oil lab we have ever seen inside the house."
Bryan Scott Compton, 31, and Jaclyn Christina Volek, 27, both of Grass Valley, were arrested immediately. Michael Patrick Dunn, 29, of Grass Valley, was arrested when he arrived at the home in the 19000 block of Victoria Drive, Royal said.
All three face charges of manufacturing a controlled substance and criminal conspiracy. Compton and Volek each face an additional charge of possession of marijuana for sale, reports state.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Three new cannabis businesses get go-ahead from Nevada City Planning Commission
- Audrey Denney, Doug LaMalfa battle for 1st Congressional District seat
- Meet your merchant: Break Caffe´ in Grass Valley melds a winning combination of local businesses
- Man charged with arson after allegedly starting fire