Nevada City’s Mardi Gras festivities cancelled
February 17, 2019
The Nevada City Mardi Gras Parade and Street Faire was cancelled as of this morning, according to the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce Facebook page. The event that was scheduled to occur from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. will not take place due to "safety reasons," likely because of the snow and cold weather.
There has been no word yet from the chamber of commerce as to whether the event will be rescheduled.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada City’s Mardi Gras festivities cancelled
- Nevada County authorities: 1 dead in airport fire (VIDEO)
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- Carlee D’Arata released from jail; DA opts against filing charges against her at this time
- Emma Louis-Dreyfus confirmed as Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ half-sister
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement