Man involved in officer-involved shooting booked into Nevada County Jail, reports state
March 1, 2018
Christopher Mills, the Bangor man accused in connection with a burglary last month that ended with officers shooting him in the arms and legs, was booked Thursday morning into the Nevada County Jail, reports state.
Mills, 39, faces charges of attempted murder, second-degree burglary and evading police — accusations stemming from the Nevada County incident. He has no bond, records state.
Held at Sutter Roseville Medical Center since the Feb. 22 burglary and shooting, Mills was taken into custody after his discharge from the hospital. He’ll remain in the local jail’s medical facility until officials determine he can be housed with the general population, Executive Lt. Bill Smethers said.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)