UPDATE: Traffic moving normally after Highway 174 wreck, Caltrans says
June 15, 2017
UPDATE at 6:20 p.m.:
The wreck has been cleared and traffic is moving normally, Caltrans states.
A Highway 174 wreck, near Orchard Springs Road, has stalled traffic in both directions Thursday afternoon, Caltrans states.
The wreck happened around 4:20 p.m. in the 18000 block of Highway 174, blocking the roadway, reports state.
California Highway Patrol vehicles were en route at 4:38 p.m., an officer said.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Fire Safe Council puts Joanne Drummond on administrative leave
- Grass Valley police: Cab driver assaulted customer with heavy flashlight
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors