(VIDEO) Grass Valley police: Number of people detained, 1 shotgun found
February 9, 2018
Grass Valley police say they’ve detained a number of people after responding Friday afternoon to reports of suspects entering an Arcadia Drive home with a shotgun.
Police said no shots were fired and no one hurt in connection with the incident in the 100 block of Arcadia Drive.
Nick Ullom, who lives nearby, said officers arrived around 12:10 p.m. They exited their vehicles, crossed the street and began yelling at people to get down.
"I just walked up and they had guns out, so I stayed back," Ullom said.
Sgt. Jason Perry said police responded to reports of four people entering a home.
"A firearm was seen and they were seen entering the house," he added. "One loaded shotgun was recovered so far."
Recommended Stories For You
Check back for more on this story.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County assault victim remains in hospital
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Smell of death at Colfax Avenue home
- Nevada County judge rules against release for terminally ill inmate
- MEET YOUR MERCHANT: Nevada County couple helps keep homes warm through growing trend of energy logs