Daylight Saving Time 2017: When does the time change?
November 1, 2017
Everyone must "fall back" this weekend, as Daylight Saving Time comes to an end for another year.
Daylight Saving Time will end at 2 a.m. Sunday. At 2 a.m. Sunday, a majority of America will turn their clocks back to 1 a.m.
The change will mean more daylight in the morning. Sunsets will come much sooner each evening.
We’ll "spring ahead" at 2 a.m. March 11, when most Americans will add an hour to their clocks as Daylight Saving Time resumes.
Trending In: Main Headline
- UPDATED: Fire units on scene at structure fire on Mill Street in Grass Valley
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender
- Bear River High School taps Lyman Gilmore’s Roberts as new principal