Daylight Saving Time 2017: When does the time change?
November 1, 2017
Everyone must "fall back" this weekend, as Daylight Saving Time comes to an end for another year.
Daylight Saving Time will end at 2 a.m. Sunday. At 2 a.m. Sunday, a majority of America will turn their clocks back to 1 a.m.
The change will mean more daylight in the morning. Sunsets will come much sooner each evening.
We’ll "spring ahead" at 2 a.m. March 11, when most Americans will add an hour to their clocks as Daylight Saving Time resumes.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada County’s Shannan Moon becomes California’s first openly-gay sheriff
- Nevada County sheriff: Concealed, loaded gun found during traffic stop
- Memorial to former ambassador Chris Stevens to be dedicated Saturday in Grass Valley
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years