Daylight Saving Time 2017: When does the time change?
November 1, 2017
Everyone must "fall back" this weekend, as Daylight Saving Time comes to an end for another year.
Daylight Saving Time will end at 2 a.m. Sunday. At 2 a.m. Sunday, a majority of America will turn their clocks back to 1 a.m.
The change will mean more daylight in the morning. Sunsets will come much sooner each evening.
We’ll "spring ahead" at 2 a.m. March 11, when most Americans will add an hour to their clocks as Daylight Saving Time resumes.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada City’s Mardi Gras festivities cancelled
- STORM WATCH: Road closures around Nevada County
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- Agency: Deadly Tubbs Fire caused by homeowner equipment