Changes to tonight’s Nevada County sheriff’s forum
March 23, 2018
Two of three candidates for Nevada County sheriff won’t attend a forum scheduled for tonight, March 23.
Sheriff’s Capt. Shannan Moon and Executive Lt. Bill Smethers will not attend the Nevada County Tea Party’s forum from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Foothills Event Center, 400 Idaho Maryland Road. Both candidates will submit answers to pre-planned questions.
Former Grass Valley Police Chief John Foster is still scheduled to attend the forum.
Trending In: Main Headline
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims