Changes to tonight’s Nevada County sheriff’s forum
March 23, 2018
Two of three candidates for Nevada County sheriff won’t attend a forum scheduled for tonight, March 23.
Sheriff’s Capt. Shannan Moon and Executive Lt. Bill Smethers will not attend the Nevada County Tea Party’s forum from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Foothills Event Center, 400 Idaho Maryland Road. Both candidates will submit answers to pre-planned questions.
Former Grass Valley Police Chief John Foster is still scheduled to attend the forum.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada County death: Man dies after unintentional shooting
- Nevada County wreck: Grass Valley man thrown from motorcycle
- Nevada County sheriff: Deputies bust largest honey oil lab ever seen
- Nevada County wreck UPDATE: Vehicle goes 30 feet down embankment
- Nevada County authorities investigate first homicide of the year