Car fire stymies traffic on Boulder Street in Nevada City
April 1, 2018
UPDATE at 10:55 a.m.:
Traffic has returned to normal, Caltrans states.
An Easter morning car fire on Boulder Street in Nevada City has stopped traffic on the road, the California Highway Patrol states.
Authorities responded to the fire around 9:50 a.m, finding the vehicle in the middle of the road, reports state.
The fire has stalled traffic between Park Avenue and Upper Park Avenue, CHP said.
Trending In: Main Headline
- STORM WATCH: Road closures around Nevada County
- UPDATE: No Nevada County PG&E customers lost electricity due to power shutoff
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- Heavy rain flooding western Nevada County
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley