Car fire stymies traffic on Boulder Street in Nevada City
April 1, 2018
UPDATE at 10:55 a.m.:
Traffic has returned to normal, Caltrans states.
An Easter morning car fire on Boulder Street in Nevada City has stopped traffic on the road, the California Highway Patrol states.
Authorities responded to the fire around 9:50 a.m, finding the vehicle in the middle of the road, reports state.
The fire has stalled traffic between Park Avenue and Upper Park Avenue, CHP said.
Trending In: Main Headline
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday