Candidate for California Attorney General speaks in Grass Valley today
October 24, 2017
Retired Judge Steven Bailey will be speaking in Grass Valley at 5:30 p.m. today.
Judge Bailey, a lifelong Republican, was elected twice to the California Superior Court, and recently retired to run for the office of Attorney General in the 2018 election.
Judge Bailey will speak not only on his run for Attorney General, but will also focus on two important issues facing our state: the abuse of criminal justice, and solutions to the mental health crisis.
This monthly Issues and Ideas (I Squared) event, sponsored by the Nevada County Republican Party, will start at 5:30 pm with light refreshments. Please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information and the location of this event.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada County death: Man dies after unintentional shooting
- Nevada County wreck: Grass Valley man thrown from motorcycle
- Nevada County wreck UPDATE: Vehicle goes 30 feet down embankment
- Nevada County sheriff: Deputies bust largest honey oil lab ever seen
- Nevada County authorities investigate first homicide of the year