Candidate for California Attorney General speaks in Grass Valley today
October 24, 2017
Retired Judge Steven Bailey will be speaking in Grass Valley at 5:30 p.m. today.
Judge Bailey, a lifelong Republican, was elected twice to the California Superior Court, and recently retired to run for the office of Attorney General in the 2018 election.
Judge Bailey will speak not only on his run for Attorney General, but will also focus on two important issues facing our state: the abuse of criminal justice, and solutions to the mental health crisis.
This monthly Issues and Ideas (I Squared) event, sponsored by the Nevada County Republican Party, will start at 5:30 pm with light refreshments. Please RSVP via email to email@example.com to receive more information and the location of this event.
Trending In: Main Headline
- UPDATE: Evacuees at fairgrounds need packaged and snack foods, blankets, food for small animals
- Emma Louis-Dreyfus confirmed as Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ half-sister
- Grass Valley police: School bus evacuated after report of gun
- Mistrial in murder case of Finley Fultz
- Nevada County sheriff: Deputies bust largest honey oil lab ever seen