Authorities ID one person in fuel tanker wreck
February 5, 2018
Placer County authorities have identified one of the drivers in last week’s fuel tanker wreck as John Drew, 49, of Reno, Nevada.
Drew, driving a Peterbilt big rig around 10:10 a.m. Wednesday on Highway 20, near Bowman Lake Road, was involved in a fatal crash with a Kilroy’s Towing Service truck. The identity of the tow truck driver remains unknown, authorities said.
Check back for more on this story.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada County death: Man dies after unintentional shooting
- Nevada County wreck UPDATE: Vehicle goes 30 feet down embankment
- Nevada County wreck: Grass Valley man thrown from motorcycle
- Nevada County sheriff: Deputies bust largest honey oil lab ever seen
- Nevada County authorities investigate first homicide of the year