Authorities ID one person in fuel tanker wreck
February 5, 2018
Placer County authorities have identified one of the drivers in last week’s fuel tanker wreck as John Drew, 49, of Reno, Nevada.
Drew, driving a Peterbilt big rig around 10:10 a.m. Wednesday on Highway 20, near Bowman Lake Road, was involved in a fatal crash with a Kilroy’s Towing Service truck. The identity of the tow truck driver remains unknown, authorities said.
Check back for more on this story.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Emma Louis-Dreyfus confirmed as Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ half-sister
- UPDATE: Evacuees at fairgrounds need packaged and snack foods, blankets, food for small animals
- Cal Fire: Yuba City man faces multiple arson counts
- Grass Valley police: School bus evacuated after report of gun
- Mistrial in murder case of Finley Fultz