Grass Valley Police Department
– Dakotah Orion Erb, 23, of Carmichael, was arrested on suspicion of vehicle theft, a felony.
– Thomas Michael Mack, 23, of Grass Valley, was arrested on suspicion of receiving known stolen property and criminal conspiracy, both felonies.
– At 7:32 p.m., a caller on the 100 block of East Empire Street reported that someone entered the basement, took some personal lingerie items and left them on the porch.
– Theft of $49 worth of gasoline was reported at the Chevron gas station on the 400 block of East Main Street.
Nevada County Sheriff’s Office
– At 8:29 a.m., a caller on the 19800 block of Wildwood West Drive reported a pickup and two dirt bikes stolen from a locked carport at the residence. Reportedly taken were a 2002 white Nissan pickup, license plate 6Z33077; 2003 blue Yamaha motorcycle, license plate X57H19; and a 2003 red Honda motorcycle, license plate X00G64.
– A red Gibson electric guitar was reported stolen at 12:53 p.m. from a residence on the 18400 block of Mustang Valley Place.
– A residence on the 11300 block of Cottontail Way was reported burglarized at 11:38 p.m. Several hundred dollars in cash and coins were taken.
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
– At 10:49 a.m., a caller on the 15300 block of George’s Meadows reported that a woman was pinned between her garage and a vehicle that rolled into her. The woman was transported to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital at 11:30 a.m. and treated for her injuries.
– At 1:42 p.m., a caller at the Nevada County Airport reported an airplane had caught fire while in the air. The fire was put out by the pilot prior to landing.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
From all the residents of Grass Valley Senior Apartments, thank you to the firefighters, police department air support and everyone who responded to the Bennett Fire. God bless you all. You are all heroes.