Nevada City City Council
7 p.m., today, Council Chambers of City Hall, 317 Broad St., Nevada City.
• Wastewater Treatment Plant project update.
• Award of a $5,519 contract to Empire Fence Company to build a fence for Hirschman’s Pond.
• Update on proposed recreational partnership with Nevada County for programs at the Veterans’ Building.
• Request for resolution supporting AB84 Sierra Conservancy special environmental license plant and fund.
• Public hearing on adjusting land use and general service fees.
• Public hearing on adjusting parking in-lieu fees.
Board of Supervisors
9 a.m., Tuesday, Rood Administrative Center, 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City.
• Approve a letter supporting local growers and ranchers to participate in the Placer-Nevada-South Sutter-North Sacramento Subwatershed Group.
• Designation of a supervisor to participate in the selection process for a regional representative on the Sierra Conservancy Board.
• Approval of a letter to Gov. Schwarzenegger protesting the use of transportation sales tax funds to balance the state budget.
• Announcement of district appointments by Supervisors Beason, Spencer, and Owens to various committees and commissions.
• Board assignments to various committees and commissions for 2005.
Nevada Joint Union
High School District
5:15 p.m., Tuesday, District Office, 11645 Ridge Road, Grass Valley.
• Approval to bid for district vehicles.
• Discussion of available developer fee revenue for Bear River High School construction projects.
Nevada City School District
6 p.m., Tuesday, Nevada City School District Administrative Offices, 800 Hoover Lane, Nevada City.
• Discussion of the Seven Hills Modernization Project.
• Approve a second reading of Board Policy and Administrative Regulation.
Grass Valley City Council
7 p.m., Tuesday, Council Chambers of City Hall, 125 E. Main St., Grass Valley.
• Approve council member assignments for representatives to agencies.
• Approve an appointment process for the city’s planning Commission.
• Public hearing on the Tree Preservation and Protection Ordinance.
• Approve preparing a study of the Wolf Creek Parkway Alignment.
Nevada County Planning Commission
6:30 p.m., Friday, Rood Administrative Center, 940 Maidu Ave., Nevada City.
• Request by College Park Friends Educational Association to allow social events, community meetings, and church facilities at the facility at 13075 Woolman Lane in Nevada City.
• Update on current applications.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User