V.S. Moran: Tax ‘deform’ plan
December 26, 2017
Here are the California Republicans who voted for the tax "deform" plan that gives the already rich a massive income increase they will pass on to their shareholders — it will not result in "adding" jobs or "raising wages" (they are hoping you are stupid by the way).
It adds at least a trillion dollars to the deficit, but don't worry, they are still "concerned" with the "burgeoning deficit" but will trim it by cutting Medicare, Social Security, and other "burdensome" social programs. This plan will cause tax increases to most Americans, poor working slobs like you and me. Don't hope for some miraculous change of heart on their part. There won't be any because they have no conscience or they wouldn't have passed this to begin with.
Cut this out, print it and put it on your refrigerator with one of your hundreds of refrigerator magnets for the next election. Send this to any people you know in any of these districts. Our "representatives" are LaMalfa and McClintock. Let's make sure these are their last terms in office. Sorry guys, we're not stupid and we vote.
LaMalfa; Cook; Denham; Valadao; Nunes; McClintock; McCarthy; Knight; Royce; Calvert; Walters and Hunter.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- 30-unit housing development proposed for Grass Valley
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development