Tracy Zenor: Thanks to supporters of children services programs
February 4, 2019
On behalf of Sierra Nevada Children's Services (SNCS), we are truly thankful to our partners who support the work we do.
With heartfelt gratitude, we would like to recognize our generous donors: Walton's Grizzly Lodge Stein Family Foundation, BriarPatch Food Co-op CAUSE, Westamerica Bank and the California Department of Education's state match funds. Thank you for supporting our play groups and student internship program.
The internship program provides education and training on Family Child Care business, provides hands-on experience working with infants, toddlers and preschool-age children in our play groups, and a career path for those interested.
To learn more about the Family Child Care business, please contact SNCS at 530-272-8866.
Sierra Nevada Children's Services
Trending In: Letters
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s