Threat of lawsuit should not trump your voice on Dollar General decision
November 23, 2017
Our planning commission has decided to not recommend a Dollar General Store at the entrance of Alta Sierra.
Dollar General Store backers are expected to launch an appeal, perhaps even with threat of a lawsuit. Should you feel that the green entrance to Alta Sierra should stay green, or are uneasy in allowing this type of business for any variety of reasons, contact your Board of Supervisors today.
The threat of a lawsuit should not trump your voice.
Allen and Sabine Ostrofe
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports