Suzette Pool: Inhumane activity in Lake Wildwood
July 4, 2018
I have a major concern regarding the Lake Wildwood Association attempting to play God when it comes to nature. Their decision to kill geese because they feel that their lake got contaminated due to geese is ridiculous.
Does anyone realize how many sewage spills have occurred due to treatment plants failing since the lake had been established to date? Look it up online … sewage spills Lake Wildwood, and you'll see for yourself.
OK, so Lake Wildwood goes over the dam and back into Deer Creek below Pleasant Valley Road at Mooney Flat, so now the lake's contaminated water is affecting others downstream.
Let's stop killing geese — they were here long before you came here.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County’s Shannan Moon becomes California’s first openly-gay sheriff
- Nevada County sheriff: Concealed, loaded gun found during traffic stop
- Memorial to former ambassador Chris Stevens to be dedicated Saturday in Grass Valley
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years