Susanne Leyain: Good Samaritan saved my life
December 19, 2018
I was at Pioneer Motors looking for a car, and there was a young man washing cars. I drove the car in and put it in park, and preceded to look at a car for sale.
My car started going backwards, I tried to run and stop it, but the car door knocked me to the ground and the tire was going over the side of my leg. I managed to yell help. The young man ran, stopped the car and helped me up off the ground, and asked if I wanted to go to the hospital. This was a traumatic situation. I said no, managed to get in my car and drove away.
I want to thank this young man for saving me. I hope Pioneer Motors knows what a special, nice man he is.
Trending In: Letters
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court
- Truckee officer recognizes wanted man, finds guns during search
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Meet your merchant: Love of area leads to setting up shop