Susan Forte: A fitting use for legal pot money
December 21, 2018
I've been thinking that Nevada County should try to use the "windfall" of legal pot money for something creative that will benefit the entire county.
My suggestion is a state-of-the-art rehabilitation facility, not a 30-day rehab, but something longer with up-to-date methods of rehab. I know it's ironic, but I fear that money will end up in a black hole and unaccounted for.
It's possible this has been addressed already if not, perhaps you like the idea and can be of some influence. Thanks for your time.
Trending In: Letters
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court
- Truckee officer recognizes wanted man, finds guns during search
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Meet your merchant: Love of area leads to setting up shop