Stan Meckler: Miller the most qualified
May 18, 2018
Dan Miller is a trusted friend who has my vote to continue as Nevada County District 3 supervisor. He is being endorsed by many current and former elected officials because he has shown that he can get the job done.
This race is not about gender. It is about the most qualified, capable and knowledgeable candidate. That candidate happens to be Dan Miller.
He is a former Grass Valley City Council member, former Grass Valley mayor, and our current Nevada County supervisor. He has and will continue to do a great job for Nevada County.
Don't be fooled by words. It is action and results that shows just what a person is capable of.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada City ‘Uber driver’ sentenced to four years
- Suspected shooter evades police on motorcycle on Highway 49 through Nevada County
- Nevada City considers moratorium on some cannabis manufacturers
- House rules: The Pour House open for business in Grass Valley
- Nevada County judge sentences child molester to 12 years