Shari Voors: Fast and Fit with a heart
October 5, 2017
The board of directors at the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation wish to extend sincere appreciation to Judi Bannister and team of Fast and Fit, Women's Gym and Personal Training Studio.
Their recent community shred-a-thon proceeds of $2,270 will benefit the Hospital Foundation's Infusion Center by purchasing supplies for local patients.
We thank all those that participated and Secure Record Management employees who donated their time as well.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Nevada Union senior Hunter Vallejo donates to the hospital that saved his life as a baby
- Business owner ends up homeless in Nevada County; Local benefactor offers matching donations
- Highway 20 crash closes road above Nevada City
- Grass Valley police make 3rd indecent exposure arrest this month