Sean Doherty: Raffle helps raise much-needed funds
July 3, 2018
A raffle for a new electric bicycle was held during the Nevada City Classic.
The raffle was organized by J. Michael Badgwell, M.D., to raise funds to help the family of Addison Haller with the cost of her scoliosis treatments. Thank you to all who purchased tickets and helped with this fundraiser!
The winner of the bicycle was Scott Yach from Rocklin, who purchased a ticket when he was in town shopping at My Favorite Things. He was excited to win and said that he was happy to support the cause since his mother had scoliosis.
Sean Doherty, MD
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)