Sean Doherty: Raffle helps raise much-needed funds
July 3, 2018
A raffle for a new electric bicycle was held during the Nevada City Classic.
The raffle was organized by J. Michael Badgwell, M.D., to raise funds to help the family of Addison Haller with the cost of her scoliosis treatments. Thank you to all who purchased tickets and helped with this fundraiser!
The winner of the bicycle was Scott Yach from Rocklin, who purchased a ticket when he was in town shopping at My Favorite Things. He was excited to win and said that he was happy to support the cause since his mother had scoliosis.
Sean Doherty, MD
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims