Scott Swanton: Trump told the truth
May 22, 2018
Clearly tickled with his supporters he said, "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes, OK."
And the crowd laughed and cheered and the Donald was right. He has them eating out of his hand.
It doesn't matter if he brags about grabbing women by the "p—y" or lets Howard Stern call Ivanka a "piece of a–." His supporters love him because he needs them and he makes them laugh, so they believe everything he says — about "no collusion," about "the witch hunt" and so on.
And come November they'll all turn out and vote for their glorious leader — just as the Germans did, and the Italians did, and the Japanese before World War II.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man accused of threatening to kill, gut officers
- Snow, rain totals for Nevada County beating last year
- Authorities rule Roseville woman’s death a suicide
- Meet Your Merchant: Business started when owner found a niche during the Great Recession
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man found in ditch collecting crystals