Rondal Snodgrass: What we don’t see is what we are likely to get
September 4, 2018
The 2018 contest for Congress in District 1 is coming into focus as the Nov. 6 election gets closer every day.
As members of these 11 rural counties that make up the district, we need to know more about the two candidates. We need to see Audrey Denny and Doug LaMalfa on stage together clearly responding to our questions about the issues that are important to us.
Back to one-on-one debates, that old fashioned testing of truth and full disclosure of abilities and positions.
This is what we still need today.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County couple facing animal cruelty charge back in jail
- UPDATE: Police say Old Tunnel Road death likely accidental
- ‘We have your back’: Nevada County residents rally behind Blasey Ford
- Nevada County sheriff: Suspect said he forgot about having drugs on him
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge