Robert Jacobsen: The NRA and you
April 12, 2018
Brutality towards the police not from them. This happens when the perpetrator of a crime has no respect for authority of law or somehow figures that he is entitled to break the law without having to face any consequences.
How about not breaking the law in the first place and if you do and are caught and you're told to stop, just stop and put your hands up and you won't get shot?
The so-called victim becomes responsible for his own tragedy.
Robert "Jake" Jacobsen
Trending In: Letters
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday