Rene Kronland: A fond farewell to my patients
January 17, 2018
I will be retiring from private practice as of Jan. 31 and would like to extend a heartfelt goodbye and thank you to all of my patients.
Thank you for entrusting my office to care for your health over these 19 years. I will be continuing my role as the medical director of Hospice of the Foothills and will be remaining in our community.
I wish you all many good years of health. Record transfer requests can be sent to 1061 E. Main St., Suite 201, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Dr. René Kronland
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County’s Shannan Moon becomes California’s first openly-gay sheriff
- Nevada County sheriff: Concealed, loaded gun found during traffic stop
- Memorial to former ambassador Chris Stevens to be dedicated Saturday in Grass Valley
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years