Rene Kronland: A fond farewell to my patients
January 17, 2018
I will be retiring from private practice as of Jan. 31 and would like to extend a heartfelt goodbye and thank you to all of my patients.
Thank you for entrusting my office to care for your health over these 19 years. I will be continuing my role as the medical director of Hospice of the Foothills and will be remaining in our community.
I wish you all many good years of health. Record transfer requests can be sent to 1061 E. Main St., Suite 201, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Dr. René Kronland
Trending In: Letters
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim