Randy Miller: Your gifts have blessed me more than you know
December 15, 2017
It is the season of giving and of spirit. At this time of year it seems as though people give more to others. This may be so.
I have seen many people give all year long. We do not always recognize these people for their generosity. In hope and healing we concentrate on our blessings from your gift. Your gift for me at least, has been such a blessing.
If not for many of you, I would be far worse off than I am. My health has become bad in recent years. If I was still outside, I would be dead by now.
I wish you to know that your hearts are bigger than you could know. I have recently enrolled in college; something I would not be able to do if I was still homeless. So thank you all for what you have done for all of us the whole year round.
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims