Randy Miller: Your gifts have blessed me more than you know
December 15, 2017
It is the season of giving and of spirit. At this time of year it seems as though people give more to others. This may be so.
I have seen many people give all year long. We do not always recognize these people for their generosity. In hope and healing we concentrate on our blessings from your gift. Your gift for me at least, has been such a blessing.
If not for many of you, I would be far worse off than I am. My health has become bad in recent years. If I was still outside, I would be dead by now.
I wish you to know that your hearts are bigger than you could know. I have recently enrolled in college; something I would not be able to do if I was still homeless. So thank you all for what you have done for all of us the whole year round.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)