Peter Perkins: In support of Mary Anne Davis
March 14, 2018
We are both long-time residents, registered voters, taxpayers and independent small-business owners here in Nevada County.
The integrity of our vital records, the accurate recording of our property documents, and the free and fair administration of our electoral system is of great importance to us.
Now more than ever, our public offices need to be held by individuals who are competent, conscientious, compassionate and courageous, with the ability to offer strong leadership, consistent impartiality, and prudent and responsive decision making.
We believe that Mary Anne Davis is such an individual, one who will deliver effective and responsive service to our county. It is with enthusiasm and confidence that we unequivocally support and endorse Mary Anne Davis in her bid to be the next county clerk-recorder/registrar of voters for Nevada County.
Peter Perkins and Catherine Ione-Perkins
Trending In: Letters
- Albert Silva, facing a murder charge in connection with son’s death, appears in Nevada County court
- UPDATE: Interstate 80 in both directions
- Grass Valley police: 2 downtown businesses have windows broken; suspect arrested
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Nevada County burglary suspect fails to appear in court, judge issues arrest warrant