Pat Maule: Where does LaMalfa stand on guns and other issues?
April 16, 2018
Gun violence is high on everyone's mind right now. Will our attention waiver by the November midterm elections?
I suggest this spring The Union interview our congressman, Doug LaMalfa, regarding his stand on each of the options. We would have a record to refer to in the primary and general election.
Each voter would decide if he will represent his or her particular view on this urgent problem.
Trending In: Letters
- Supervisor candidates Hilary Hodge, Dan Miller dig into issues
- Grass Valley man accused of having sexual relationship with teen
- Chico man shot, killed after vehicle pursuit through Nevada, Placer counties
- Both sides hurl charges in Penn Valley pot murder case
- Our View: Let’s take animal shelter situation slowly, get public involved