Miriam Limov: Sierra Harvest volunteers brighten up the office
November 9, 2018
The staff and board of Sierra Harvest are overwhelmed with gratitude for all the volunteers that stepped up this fall to help with upgrading our office space to be more user friendly for expanded staff.
Because of their time, commitment and talent, we can improve our ability to serve the community better and educate, inspire and connect Nevada County families to fresh, local and seasonal food.
Kudos to Zac Bayne, Terry M. Brown, Jesse Grimes, Corrine Mooers, Anna Mudd, David Retzler, Emily and Dave Rivenes, Gary Tintle (lead support) and Harmony Triano.
Special gratitude to Caseywood Corporation for donating materials.
Trending In: Letters
- Suspected shooter evades police on motorcycle on Highway 49 through Nevada County
- Nevada City ‘Uber driver’ sentenced to four years
- Nevada City considers moratorium on some cannabis manufacturers
- House rules: The Pour House open for business in Grass Valley
- Nevada County judge sentences child molester to 12 years