Miriam Limov: Sierra Harvest volunteers brighten up the office
November 9, 2018
The staff and board of Sierra Harvest are overwhelmed with gratitude for all the volunteers that stepped up this fall to help with upgrading our office space to be more user friendly for expanded staff.
Because of their time, commitment and talent, we can improve our ability to serve the community better and educate, inspire and connect Nevada County families to fresh, local and seasonal food.
Kudos to Zac Bayne, Terry M. Brown, Jesse Grimes, Corrine Mooers, Anna Mudd, David Retzler, Emily and Dave Rivenes, Gary Tintle (lead support) and Harmony Triano.
Special gratitude to Caseywood Corporation for donating materials.
Trending In: Letters
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday