Miriam Limov: Sierra Harvest volunteers brighten up the office
November 9, 2018
The staff and board of Sierra Harvest are overwhelmed with gratitude for all the volunteers that stepped up this fall to help with upgrading our office space to be more user friendly for expanded staff.
Because of their time, commitment and talent, we can improve our ability to serve the community better and educate, inspire and connect Nevada County families to fresh, local and seasonal food.
Kudos to Zac Bayne, Terry M. Brown, Jesse Grimes, Corrine Mooers, Anna Mudd, David Retzler, Emily and Dave Rivenes, Gary Tintle (lead support) and Harmony Triano.
Special gratitude to Caseywood Corporation for donating materials.
Trending In: Letters
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, discovery of items stolen from South Yuba River State Park
- Vintage ice cream cart stolen in Nevada City dumped at Rood Center
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court