Mike Mastrodonato: ‘Disneyland Bridge’
February 4, 2018
Perhaps Mr. Boardman could benefit from taking the advice many of us received from our moms as we were growing up; "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything."
The covered bridge at Bridgeport is a Nevada County historical icon and will remain so long after we are all gone. Thank you to all who made that happen!
Mike Mastrodonato, president
Penn Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- 30-unit housing development proposed for Grass Valley
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development