Mike Mastrodonato: ‘Disneyland Bridge’
February 4, 2018
Perhaps Mr. Boardman could benefit from taking the advice many of us received from our moms as we were growing up; "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything."
The covered bridge at Bridgeport is a Nevada County historical icon and will remain so long after we are all gone. Thank you to all who made that happen!
Mike Mastrodonato, president
Penn Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- New Nevada County firearm rules go into effect Jan. 10
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana
- Nevada County supervisors eye Old Tunnel Road land for homeless services
- The silent killer hits home: Over 400 Americans die annually from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning (VIDEO)