Mike Mastrodonato: ‘Disneyland Bridge’
February 4, 2018
Perhaps Mr. Boardman could benefit from taking the advice many of us received from our moms as we were growing up; "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything."
The covered bridge at Bridgeport is a Nevada County historical icon and will remain so long after we are all gone. Thank you to all who made that happen!
Mike Mastrodonato, president
Penn Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
Trending In: Letters
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Fire near Sutton Way linked to transient camp in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Audrey Denney, Doug LaMalfa battle for 1st Congressional District seat