Mike Hauser: ‘Survive the Drive’ coming again in April
November 26, 2018
'Survive the Drive' coming again in April
Thanks so much for publishing the recent article regarding the efforts by Impact Teen Drivers and the California Highway Patrol to reduce — if not eliminate — distracted driving.
The Roamin' Angels in partnership with Impact Teen Drivers, the CHP and many other community organizations will once again stage "Survive the Drive" in April 2019 for the third year.
Our efforts are focused on new teen drivers and making them safe. The event has a registration fee of $49 which is totally — 100 percent refunded after attending the day's events. Many insurance companies offer discounts after certification. Look for announcements in The Union and at the various high schools.
Contact the Roamin' Angels at email@example.com for details.
Recommended Stories For You
Survive the Drive III
Trending In: Letters
- Disappearance of Nevada County man turns into homicide investigation
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman reports boyfriend won’t listen to her
- Grass Valley police: Penn Valley man faces more charges after threatening hospital staff
- Grass Valley man sues Nevada County, Sheriff’s Office, over leg broken at jail