Martha Rees: Kudos to Flour Garden Bakery
April 5, 2018
Our thanks to Susan Copeland and the Flour Garden Bakery staff for their warm hospitality in allowing us to hold American Association of University Women Tech Trek nominee interviews at their Sutton Way location.
Thanks for going above and beyond to make us feel at home. This year, our committee interviewed 31 Nevada County seventh grade girls nominated by their teachers for eight spots at Tech Trek STEM camp at the University of California, Davis. The Flour Garden provided the perfect environment to talk to the girls and their parents in a comfortable, welcoming setting.
Martha Rees, Tech Trek branch coordinator
Tech Trek Committee, American Association of University Women Nevada County Branch
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)