Magdalene Jaeckel: Thank you, Jeff Kane
January 23, 2019
Every article that appears by Jeff Kane is a gift! The one in today's edition of The Union is no exception.
We have to learn to live with uncertainty and stay calm, no matter what happens. Life is full of surprises, and no doctor can tell us how much longer we will live. I believe we have to trust that everything is guided by divine wisdom and not by our wishes.
Jeff has written some beautiful books about having a "healing attitude," and he has shown it in his work with cancer patients in a support group that he has led for many years.
I am so grateful that Jeff is part of our community.
Trending In: Letters
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s