Lyle C. Zufelt: Thank you for saving lives
October 17, 2017
At 4 a.m. Monday, a man saved my mother's and brother's lives.
He drove to their home to wake them and tell them a wildfire was coming. They barely made it out. If not for the kindness of a neighbor they would have been overtaken by the flames that destroyed their home.
Thanks to this man and all who helped neighbors and strangers in their hour of need.
Lyle C. Zufelt
Trending In: Letters
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property