Lindi Pagan: Shout out to the Nevada County library
May 11, 2018
I just wanted to give a shout out to the Nevada County library for offering amazing programs for the community at no charge.
Recently my granddaughter and I were able to attend the Nevada County Reads and Writes young Adult Author Panel. We listened, laughed and learned as four brilliant authors talked about growing up, why they write young adult novels, and issues young people face today.
Kim Culbertson, Emily Ziff Griffin, Hilary Smith, and Jeff Garvin were asked thought provoking questions by Sands Hall. What a wonderful evening!
Thank you so very much to all who made this possible!
Trending In: Letters
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday