Kurt Reynolds: Enough with the temper tantrums
May 27, 2018
Logic and the scientific method cannot be argued with (despite the liberal left-wingers who do).
Logic is simple sometimes, if, for example, 2+2 equals 4, then 4 equals 2+2.
Are you with me so far? OK. Logic clearly shows there are two options, one of which is the truth.
If Russia colluded, interfered with or meddled in the 2016 election, then clearly Gov. Mitt Romney was aware of the Russia problem when he spoke about it during the 2012 presidential debate, remember, "Gov. Romney, the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back."
So it's one or the other, either Russian meddling is a giant nothing burger, or America should have elected Gov. Mitt Romney in 2012. That's it. Those are the only choices. And there are no gaps in the logic.
So left-wing liberal America, admit defeat and move on. Do a fearless self-moral inventory and stop blaming others.
Recommended Stories For You
Blaming others is called dope-fiend behavior and it has devastating results, so grow up and stop the child-like liberal temper tantrum. (I apologize to any children I may have offended).
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims