Kurt Reynolds: Enough with the temper tantrums
May 27, 2018
Logic and the scientific method cannot be argued with (despite the liberal left-wingers who do).
Logic is simple sometimes, if, for example, 2+2 equals 4, then 4 equals 2+2.
Are you with me so far? OK. Logic clearly shows there are two options, one of which is the truth.
If Russia colluded, interfered with or meddled in the 2016 election, then clearly Gov. Mitt Romney was aware of the Russia problem when he spoke about it during the 2012 presidential debate, remember, "Gov. Romney, the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back."
So it's one or the other, either Russian meddling is a giant nothing burger, or America should have elected Gov. Mitt Romney in 2012. That's it. Those are the only choices. And there are no gaps in the logic.
So left-wing liberal America, admit defeat and move on. Do a fearless self-moral inventory and stop blaming others.
Recommended Stories For You
Blaming others is called dope-fiend behavior and it has devastating results, so grow up and stop the child-like liberal temper tantrum. (I apologize to any children I may have offended).
Trending In: Letters
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday