Keith Grueneberg: Thank you to the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council
August 13, 2018
The volunteers who staff the Banner Mountain Fire Lookout Tower, Oregon Peak Fire Lookout Tower and Wolf Mountain Fire Lookout Tower would like to thank the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council for providing updated communications equipment for each tower.
This equipment will help keep us up to date on local and adjacent fire traffic and for the efficient operation of the towers. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Banner Mountain volunteer
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims