Karen Chileski: I’m voting for Dan Miller
May 6, 2018
Dan Miller is running for re-election as District 3 Supervisor and knows that all taxes must be approved by the voters.
His opponent complains that the Board of Supervisors have been "derelict" in their duties to have a permanent cannabis ordinance pushed through before a tax measure is passed. Should we have a new ordinance in place and subsequently the tax measure fails, how will enforcement be funded?
Talk about cart before the horse! Without enforcement, disaster awaits.
Remember constituents, all taxes must be approved by voters. A qualified and informed candidate, Dan Miller, knows this. Our Board of Supervisors are determined not to make the same mistakes other grow counties are having to live with.
I am voting for Dan Miller for supervisor, District 3, as he will fight to keep marijuana out of the neighborhoods and take a calculated and informed approach to cultivation of medical marijuana.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’