Judy Olson: The need for respect
December 7, 2018
I, too agree … wholeheartedly … but not just regarding political parties but with everyone … everywhere! I especially liked that she went on to point out that synonyms for "despise" are "detest, hate, loathe."
She continued to mention that the president received a huge number of votes, which, we all know, resulted in him being declared the "runner-up" in Nov. 2016, and not the choice of the majority of voters. I suggest that Ms. Miller send a copy of her letter to "The Donald," highlighting parts of her last two paragraphs … about having "more respect for each other" and that "There is no place for name-calling, for hate language, for insults."
Hmmm … on second thought, she needn't bother. Unfortunately, it won't make a bit of difference.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Penn Valley man killed in solo crash on Highway 20
- Nevada City’s National Hotel re-opening delayed
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana