Judy Olson: The need for respect
December 7, 2018
I, too agree … wholeheartedly … but not just regarding political parties but with everyone … everywhere! I especially liked that she went on to point out that synonyms for "despise" are "detest, hate, loathe."
She continued to mention that the president received a huge number of votes, which, we all know, resulted in him being declared the "runner-up" in Nov. 2016, and not the choice of the majority of voters. I suggest that Ms. Miller send a copy of her letter to "The Donald," highlighting parts of her last two paragraphs … about having "more respect for each other" and that "There is no place for name-calling, for hate language, for insults."
Hmmm … on second thought, she needn't bother. Unfortunately, it won't make a bit of difference.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s