‘Journey to the West’ a must see
April 12, 2013
The CATS' production, "Journey to the West" is a must-see for the whole community.
Our two small towns are blessed to be able to see an "almost-Broadway" show live without flying across the U.S. The Union write up this week of acting, staging, costuming, directing, music and technical expertise was accurate, but experiencing the whole production was over the top.
CATS also is trying to guarantee our future by having four of the 21 actors youths of our towns. I am getting tickets now to take two friends to a performance so I can see it again.
Jane S. Swan
Trending In: Letters
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement
- Nevada Irrigation District customers vent frustration with proposed water rate hike
- Watershed at the Owl fully open since December