John McDaniel: Grateful for such a giving community
November 17, 2017
Over a month ago our son Owen was involved in a scary accident that left him with several broken bones, a severe concussion and in a wheelchair since.
We want to thank the St. Patrick's, Mount St. Mary's and extended community for all of their help and support. We were set up with a wheelchair ramp, meals, transportation and medical supplies. All of Owen's doctors have been great too.
Thank you all so much.
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATED: Fire units on scene at structure fire on Mill Street in Grass Valley
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender
- Hospital merger meeting set for Monday in Grass Valley