John McDaniel: Grateful for such a giving community
November 17, 2017
Over a month ago our son Owen was involved in a scary accident that left him with several broken bones, a severe concussion and in a wheelchair since.
We want to thank the St. Patrick's, Mount St. Mary's and extended community for all of their help and support. We were set up with a wheelchair ramp, meals, transportation and medical supplies. All of Owen's doctors have been great too.
Thank you all so much.
Trending In: Letters
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims