John Deam: Illegal voters and voter suppression
December 2, 2018
George Boardman's "Center Stripe" was completely correct when he wrote "Take your pick: When Democrats lose an election, it's because of voter suppression. When Republican lose, it's because of illegal voters."
However, the kicker is the Democrats' loss in an election is indeed caused by voter suppression … but it is the suppression of voters who don't have the legal right to vote.
Trending In: Letters
- New Nevada County firearm rules go into effect Jan. 10
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana
- Nevada County supervisors eye Old Tunnel Road land for homeless services
- Fight on South Auburn Street leads to passerby getting punched