John Bohnert: Candidates’ home visits mean a lot
December 25, 2017
Recently I wrote a letter to the editor about local candidates visiting people at home.
I've lived at Berryhill Apartments for 20 years and only one candidate came to my apartment. Well, today Hilary Hodge and her campaign manager, Eric, visited me.
Hilary is running for County Supervisor for District 3. We had a very nice visit. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. She is exactly my kind of candidate and I hope she wins the seat.
I look forward to seeing other candidates for local office.
Trending In: Letters
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Three new cannabis businesses get go-ahead from Nevada City Planning Commission
- Audrey Denney, Doug LaMalfa battle for 1st Congressional District seat
- Meet your merchant: Break Caffe´ in Grass Valley melds a winning combination of local businesses
- Man charged with arson after allegedly starting fire