John Bohnert: Candidates’ home visits mean a lot
December 25, 2017
Recently I wrote a letter to the editor about local candidates visiting people at home.
I've lived at Berryhill Apartments for 20 years and only one candidate came to my apartment. Well, today Hilary Hodge and her campaign manager, Eric, visited me.
Hilary is running for County Supervisor for District 3. We had a very nice visit. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. She is exactly my kind of candidate and I hope she wins the seat.
I look forward to seeing other candidates for local office.
Trending In: Letters
- Woman rescued at South Yuba River
- Business owner ends up homeless in Nevada County; Local benefactor offers matching donations
- Online issue emerges in Nevada County sheriff’s race
- UPDATE: Highway 20 at Harmony Ridge reopened following traffic collision
- Grass Valley police make 3rd indecent exposure arrest this month