Joanne Drummond: Citizens Academy left me impressed with Nevada County government
November 23, 2017
I want to thank Nevada County and particularly Rick Haffey, Allison Lehman, Nancy Jeffrey, and Taylor Wolfe for producing the 2017 Citizens Academy.
This 10-week program is aimed to acquaint community members with the amazing people and services available to our residents at the various departments of county government. I was truly impressed and amazed at the wide variety and innovative technologies readily available to all of us living in this beautiful rural area.
I'm very thankful to have been included and suggest others invest the time to participate. Those interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org to be on the Citizens Academy mailing list and alerted of next year's session via email.
Trending In: Letters
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims