Joan Williams: Random act of kindness
June 1, 2018
Recently, 13 of our members from our Tops Club #1739, went to lunch at Penny's Diner in Grass Valley. We were about to pay the bill and the waitress said, "Your bill has been paid." All of it!
We are still excited today — all of us are still enjoying the moment. We will pass it on, this "random act of kindness," so someone else can enjoy the feeling of such a gift.
Thank you again, whomever you are, you made our day!
Trending In: Letters
- Nancy Brost: Border wall crisis shows priorities of two opposing views
- Linda Schulyer Horning: Trump and Russia dates back to the ’80s
- Barbara Larsen: Insurance rate increases unfair
- Chris Pasles: Lack of insurance could threaten housing options
- Donna Frandsen: Presidential grudge behind threats to cut FEMA funding?