Joan Girdler Good: Read your own bumper
October 18, 2017
Upon returning from an appointment in Sacramento, we were discussing the frequency of people not using their turn signals, running red lights, tailgating and in general, aggressive, inconsiderate driving which translates to dangerous!
While ruminating on these observations, a car sped past us on the right hand side — no passing lane — cut too close in front of us and managed to tailgate the truck in front of them.
We are now confronted by a double line, which this driver ignored, closely escaping an oncoming car.
Prominently displayed on the car were the following stickers: "Aggressive People Suck," "Be Kind" and "Namaste."
Joan Girdler Good
Trending In: Letters
- Nancy Brost: Border wall crisis shows priorities of two opposing views
- Linda Schulyer Horning: Trump and Russia dates back to the ’80s
- Barbara Larsen: Insurance rate increases unfair
- Chris Pasles: Lack of insurance could threaten housing options
- Donna Frandsen: Presidential grudge behind threats to cut FEMA funding?